The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Daily Smoothie

I like to start my day with a smoothie. It's a great way to get lots of low glycemic berries into your diet and a great way to feed those muscles. Here's what I put in mine...
1 cup of purified water
A few TBS. of cranberry juice (not concentrate, Trader Joe's makes 100% cranberry juice)
1 cup of berries, like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc...
1 TBS. ground flax seeds, cold milled, not toasted, just raw
1 TBS. lecithin granules
1 TBS. Nutritional Yeast
2 scoops KAL stevia
1 scoop Bioplex 100% Whey Protein Isolate, unsweetened
A big helping of spinach
6 Spirulina tablets (I just drink these, I don't put them in the smoothie)!!

Blend and enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. You did it! Good job Maria! Can't wait to browse around!

    Love ya!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I enjoyed a smoothie this afternoon when I returned from shopping. I substituted with Vanilla Whey Protein. My question is...do I need to keep any of the supplements in the frig after opening? Can't wait to make the granola. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy-
    I am glad you enjoyed the smoothie. I am going to start giving them to my kids every day for breakfast. I think it is a good way to NOT feed them wheat and to get some good live food in them along with protein every morning. I do refrigerate all the supplements for the smoothie, but I think the nutritional yeast can go in the pantry if necessary.

    ReplyDelete