The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

21 Day Challenge

Would you like to join in the 21 day challenge? If so, comment below to join and I will add you to my list. I am thinking of beginning Monday, August 25 or Monday, September 8th. It will be a challenge to give up what tempts you and holds you back the most from experiencing health and wellness. For me, that means, coffee, sugar and wine. Those are my three downfalls and I would love to know what might happen if I gave them up for 21 days. I have heard that it takes three weeks to form a habit, so I am hoping to form a habit away from those three things so that I can have an easier time with moderation of them at the end of 21 days. I also want to know what the discipline of doing that will do to me mentally. I am going to add daily chlorophyll, enzymes and sprouts as well as a fresh juice daily to my regimen and just see what happens. Let me know if you would like to join me.

8 comments:

  1. Maria,

    Count me in! You know how much I know about eating healthy... zippo, zero, nada! I'm like the average joe. I know about eating fruits & veggies, staying away from fast food,sugar, ice-cream, fried stuff,etc; but I'm gonna need some help in the nutritional value area. Like "chlorophyll, enzymes and sprouts" what do these things do for you and what foods offer this? My down fall is snacking late at night,not serving well balanced meals,and not enough excersing. You'll have your hands full with me and all my questions. Are you up for me accepting you challange? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely up for it, this is my favorite subject! I would be thrilled if I could help:) I will do some blogging about enzymes, etc.. soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started a family challenge a month ago. My eleven year old proposed that we each avoid sugar and junk food. Three days in, he buckled for brownies. I'm still going strong!
    I've added to my commitment with egg whites with a veggie every morning, veggies and fruits with every meal, snacks or meals every 3-4 hours, and only whole grains and whole wheat bread if any at all.
    I'm feeling GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, I am so proud of you. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria,
    I'll give 21 days a try for no white sugar and no white flour. I started on Monday so two days down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy-
    That is AWESOME> I am so glad you are doing it. I am doing it too, so we can encourage each other. Good for you.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete