The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Organic Red Wine

If you know me, you know that I love red wine!! Since I have been on my healing journey, this is something I have not consumed much of. I was visiting a friend yesterday and she told me about some great organic, biodymically farmed red wines that are available at Trader Joe's for a very smart price!! Biodynamic wine differs from organic wine in that not only does the farmer stay away from pesticides, chemicals and added sulfites, they also pay much attention to amending the soil, only planting at very specific times and harvesting only when the fruit is at its optimal level of high nutritional availability. I have tried one variety of the organic red wine at Trader Joe's and it wasn't that great. My friend told me about three types that are really good and very good for you!! Now that is my kind of combination:)

The three brands of biodynamic red wines that she suggested are Bonterra merlot, Dynamic red table wine which is a cab/merlot combo and Well Red. I'm so excited to try these!! Let me know what you think by commenting below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment