The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Review: Sprout People

As you know, I am a sprouter extraordinaire! I LOVE sprouting. It is the most economical and easy way to add an enormous amount of nutrition to your life. It is so exciting to soak 3 TBS of broccoli seeds and then yield 4 or 5 cups of sprouts! Nothing, well almost, pleases me more than to hear my kids asking for more broccoli sprouts. I just always have them going and I have found a very simple way to sprout them. Enter, Sprout People . These people know their stuff and what they say about their seeds is true!! I have tried many sprouting seeds and I have never been happier with the simplicity of sprouting until I found Sprout People!! They even have a sprouting kit for kids so they can experiment and be successful! No better way to get your kids excited about eating sprouts than when they grow them themselves!!! This is a good place for any beginning sprouter to start. Happy sprouting:)

Yesterday I made my hubby a sandwich on Ezekiel 4:9 bread with wild turkey that he had brought home, tomato, broccoli sprouts, mayo and mustard. He came home from a day of shrimping and said, "Babe, were those the sprouts YOU made? They were so good. I could eat those every day!" Music to my ears:)

1 comment:

  1. Sprouting People are great and there is a ton of info you can learn form their website. I do buy seeds form them and muums also. I have created a site devoted to sprouting I would like to share with you and your readers.
    http://www.sproutingsprouts.com

    ReplyDelete