The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eating a Healthy Diet on a Tight Budget

There is one question I am asked very often. "Isn't it expensive to eat healthy?" Well, for many reasons, I believe it is expensive to eat unhealthy. Think of how much it costs to go to the doctor, to buy medications, to have no energy. My energy is abounding these days! I can go on so much less sleep than I used to. My family never has to go to a doctor or take any medications. I have also learned a few tricks for healthy eating on a tight budget. I will share all of these tips with you in my new article "Feeding Your Family Organic Food on a Budget."

http://www.brighthub.com/health/alternative-medicine/articles/24125.aspx

1 comment:

  1. This is a marvelous post about green smoothie challenge which helps lose a lot of weight increase their energy levels and improve our health. Thanks a lot....

    Smoothie Diet

    ReplyDelete