The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spring Water on 164th in Lynnwood, WA

I am so excited because I found that there is an Artesian spring close to me!! You can fill your water bottles for free from a spout at this spring. I knew about it but it wasn't until I kept hearing that I should be drinking fresh spring water that I decided to check it out. If you click on the title above it will link you to a site where you can find out if there is a spring in your area too!!

So, I went to the spring with my three 5 gallon water bottles and there was a line of people getting water from it. I began to ask if they had been getting water from the spring for a long time and there were three older people there who had been getting water from this spring for 20 - 25 years. They looked healthy and all had great skin. Since our skin is made of minerals, it makes sense that drinking mineral rich water would make the skin beautiful. So, I'm a believer now!! I will no longer pay my 45 cents a gallon for water at PCC!!! I am so excited to get to drink mineral rich water fresh out of the ground for free.

2 comments:

  1. I've been utilizing this artesian well for about 6 months now. No doubt, it's great water - very fresh and the taste is superb. If you're ever in the Portland, OR area, there is another fabulous artesian well on Hwy 26 at about mile marker 28 - about 40 minutes west of Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/LynnwoodArtesianWell

    It is great water. We have used it regularly for three years, although I knew about the well more than 20 years ago. Sometimes there is a wait, but it is worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete