The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Daily Lemonade

Every day I fill my 2.2 liter jug with water, a few pinches of Himalayan or Celtic salt, a big squeeze of fresh lemon juice and some stevia. I send the kids to school with this refreshing drink as well. If you do not eat processed foods, adding the salt is very healthy as it allows your cells to soak up the hydration from the water more easily. This is not a good idea for people whose diets consist of processed foods!! The salt and lemon also add good minerals to the water. The lemon is a great source of daily vitamin C as well. Here's to your wellth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment