The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Start With a Win

I recently heard a success speaker say that the number one thing you can do ensure that you will be more successful at whatever you are attempting to accomplish is to begin each day with a win. What does this mean? It can mean many different things to many different people. For instance, if you are a person that doesn't make your bed regularly, it could simply mean that you make your bed as soon as you get out of it.

If you are trying to lose weight, it can mean that the first thing that enters your mouth in the morning is what you planned to eat for breakfast the night before. It can mean drinking your green smoothie first thing in the morning. It can mean running a mile or ten miles before doing anything else.

Just set out to start your day with a win. The thing I like to use as my win is getting up early, reading and praying and making my to-do list for the day. I also like to get my exercising done before I do much else. Speaking of that...I better go for my run before the clock strikes 9 am!

If you think about it, let's say you have a habit of saying you'll do something "tomorrow" and then not following through. Well, stop that!:) You begin each day failing this way. That will not accomplish much or serve you in any positive way, so really, just stop that. Only agree to do things you know you WILL do. So, when you go to bed, tell yourself what you will do first thing when you wake up. Make sure it's something you really will do and then wake up and do it!

I have a friend who likes to pray before her feet hit the floor. So, she does that each day. You can even find three things you are grateful for before your feet hit the floor. Then, make your bed and before you know it you are winning before your day starts! It is so simple. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment