The Green Smoothie Challenge

The Green Smoothie Challenge
Lose Weight and Feel Great!

The Green Smoothie Challenge

Kick start your heatlhy lifestyle with The Green Smoothie Challenge! I have created this cleanse as a way for you to refresh and rejuvenate. Many people find that they lose a lot of weight, increase their energy levels and improve their health. So, come join the fun at my new Web site http://www.thegreensmoothiechallenge.com/
Get your friends to do it with you. This makes it so much easier!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Detox and Cleansing

Fasting is a very healthy way to keep slim, healthy and young. There is a particular cleanse I like to do every few months that is called the Sonne's 7 day cleanse. I started doing this almost 20 years ago. I did not do it at all for 9 years while I was busy being pregnant and breastfeeding my babies. I get to do it again now and I LOVE it. My friend Moby usually does it with me. It is great to do with a freind because then you stick to it! Go to www.sonnes.com to check out the cleanse. I definitely use the Sonne's #7 and #9 which you can get at Supper Supplements or any health food store. I do not get the rest of the things through Sonne's. I trade off taking wheat grass supplements, spirulina and chlorella in between taking the Sonne's products. I also take probiotics, a good vit. C such as Super Bio C Buffered from Solaray. I take the Floradix, liquid Floravital Iron + Herbs. I also make a nice big fresh veggie or fruit juice in my inexpensive Hamilton Beach juicer that I got at Wal-Mart. It works really well and I use it a ton. A good base for veggie juice is carrot, beet, celery, spinach. I also add some parsley, ginger, garlic, lemon, tomato, cucumber or whatever else sounds delicious. I like to do an apple, grapefruit juice in the morning or apple cucumber. I stay away from oranges because their sugar content sends my blood sugar soaring.

Another great fast that I do is by Paavo Airola. He has a book called, How to Keep Slim, healthy and Young with Juice Fasting. I have done his version many times as well for 10 days and he goes into a lot of detail about how to do a fast including details about taking an enema which may sound like a big deal, but is not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment